The Coca-Cola Company’s Chief Sustainability Officer Bea Perez accepts the Women’s Empowerment Principles (WEPs) Leadership Award on behalf of Chairman and CEO Muhtar Kent at UN Headquarters in New York on March 6. The Coca-Cola Company was recognized for its commitment to advancing women’s economic empowerment in the workplace, marketplace and community, including through its 5by20 initiative.
Christina von Messling
More on Journey
- Coca-Cola Partners with Hawaii Department of Land and Natural Resources and Ko’olau Mountains Watershed on Replenishment Project
- Release of Chinese Deer into Natural Environment Marks New Step for Nearly Extinct Species
- Muhtar Kent’s Key Accomplishments as Coca-Cola CEO
- Building a Stronger Community for Refugee Youth in Turkey
- Conservationists and Coca-Cola Find Mutual Passion in Watershed Protection