The Coca-Cola Company’s Chief Sustainability Officer Bea Perez accepts the Women’s Empowerment Principles (WEPs) Leadership Award on behalf of Chairman and CEO Muhtar Kent at UN Headquarters in New York on March 6. The Coca-Cola Company was recognized for its commitment to advancing women’s economic empowerment in the workplace, marketplace and community, including through its 5by20 initiative.
Christina von Messling
More on Journey
- #OutOfOffice: Coke’s Chris King Hits the Hardwood as NCAA Basketball Referee
- Coca-Cola Brazil, Banco do Nordeste Lead Alliance to Boost Water Access in Low-Income Communities
- How WWF and Coca-Cola Are Working to Save Endangered Yangtze Finless Porpoises in China
- Changing Lives: 5by20 Expands by 41% to Reach 1.7 Million Women
- Meet the 22-Year-Old Moviemakers Who Won the Coca-Cola and Regal Films Competition