Today, in honor of World AIDS Day, Coca-Cola and (RED) have released a powerful mini-documentary highlighting how their partnership is making an impact in Tanzania -- and proving that, through education and more efficient distribution of life-saving medications -- the end of mother-to-child transmission of HIV is within reach.
The short film shares the stories of how young Tanzanians are affected in different ways by HIV, and explains how Coca-Cola is sharing its distribution, marketing and business skills with governments to help improve availability of critical medications across Africa, including antiretroviral (ARV) medicines in Tanzania.
More on Journey
- Message from Sam Nunn, Lead Independent Director, in Annual Proxy Statement
- Global Developers Turn to Social Art to Help Give Communities Access to Safe Water
- Muhtar Kent Remarks: U.S. Water Partnership 2017 Water Leader Award
- A Slice of Coca-Cola History: Beloved Kentucky Bottling Plant Reborn as Mellow Mushroom Pizzeria
- How to Order ‘Share a Coke’ Bottles Sporting Your College Hoops Team’s Logo For March Madness