Today, in honor of World AIDS Day, Coca-Cola and (RED) have released a powerful mini-documentary highlighting how their partnership is making an impact in Tanzania -- and proving that, through education and more efficient distribution of life-saving medications -- the end of mother-to-child transmission of HIV is within reach.
The short film shares the stories of how young Tanzanians are affected in different ways by HIV, and explains how Coca-Cola is sharing its distribution, marketing and business skills with governments to help improve availability of critical medications across Africa, including antiretroviral (ARV) medicines in Tanzania.
More on Journey
- Step Inside the Walmart Museum in Bentonville, Arkansas
- Dispensing Refreshment: These Innovations Have Helped Spread the Enjoyment of Coca-Cola Through the Years
- Coca-Cola CEO: 'Progress is Achieved in Partnership, Not in Isolation'
- How is a Famous Normal Rockwell Illustration Connected to a Coca-Cola Bottler in Virginia?
- Cold Lyrics by Hot Rappers Here! Introducing the Summer Sprite™ Cold Lyrics Series™