Today, in honor of World AIDS Day, Coca-Cola and (RED) have released a powerful mini-documentary highlighting how their partnership is making an impact in Tanzania -- and proving that, through education and more efficient distribution of life-saving medications -- the end of mother-to-child transmission of HIV is within reach.
The short film shares the stories of how young Tanzanians are affected in different ways by HIV, and explains how Coca-Cola is sharing its distribution, marketing and business skills with governments to help improve availability of critical medications across Africa, including antiretroviral (ARV) medicines in Tanzania.
More on Journey
- Coca-Cola and the Balance Calories Initiative to Reduce Sugar from Beverages Nationally
- How We're Changing Our Business, Inside and Outside the Bottle, in Western Europe
- Conservationists and Coca-Cola Find Mutual Passion in Watershed Protection
- Mobile App From Coca-Cola Japan Crosses 4 Million Downloads
- Incoming Coke CEO on Q1 Earnings and How the Company is Accelerating Growth