Today, in honor of World AIDS Day, Coca-Cola and (RED) have released a powerful mini-documentary highlighting how their partnership is making an impact in Tanzania -- and proving that, through education and more efficient distribution of life-saving medications -- the end of mother-to-child transmission of HIV is within reach.
The short film shares the stories of how young Tanzanians are affected in different ways by HIV, and explains how Coca-Cola is sharing its distribution, marketing and business skills with governments to help improve availability of critical medications across Africa, including antiretroviral (ARV) medicines in Tanzania.
More on Journey
- Opinion: Why Artificial Intelligence is a Smart Choice for Retailers in the Digital Age
- Andy Warhol and Coca-Cola: From Classic to New Coke and Back Again
- WEF Africa 2017: Creating Mixed Livelihoods for Africa’s Electric Youth
- Building a Stronger Community for Refugee Youth in Turkey
- 5 Keys to Being Fearless: Jean Case Challenges Coca-Cola Scholars to ‘Take Risks, Be Bold and Fail Forward’