On Thursday, March 5, Nely Galan spoke at the U.S. Chamber of Commerce Foundation International Women’s Day Forum at UN Headquarters in New York. She spoke about the importance of women entrepreneurs – especially Latinas – to the U.S. economy and how programs like Adelante (“Move Forward”) and Coca-Cola’s 5by20 initiative help women entrepreneurs grow their businesses, gain confidence and strengthen their families and communities.
After the forum, Alba Adamo, group director, Hispanic Marketing, The Coca-Cola Company, and Galan sat down to talk about women’s empowerment. View the conversation in English above or Spanish here:
More on Journey
- Reverse Care Package: U.S. Army Soldier Sends Her Parents Surprise Thank You in Minute Maid #doingood Film
- Opinion: Why Artificial Intelligence is a Smart Choice for Retailers in the Digital Age
- First Coca-Cola Cargo E-Bikes Hit the Road in the Netherlands
- How Coca-Cola Sparked the Surging Ready-to-Drink Coffee Business in Japan
- Dispensing Refreshment: These Innovations Have Helped Spread the Enjoyment of Coca-Cola Through the Years