On Thursday, March 5, Nely Galan spoke at the U.S. Chamber of Commerce Foundation International Women’s Day Forum at UN Headquarters in New York. She spoke about the importance of women entrepreneurs – especially Latinas – to the U.S. economy and how programs like Adelante (“Move Forward”) and Coca-Cola’s 5by20 initiative help women entrepreneurs grow their businesses, gain confidence and strengthen their families and communities.
After the forum, Alba Adamo, group director, Hispanic Marketing, The Coca-Cola Company, and Galan sat down to talk about women’s empowerment. View the conversation in English above or Spanish here:
More on Journey
- Photos: Coca-Cola Celebrates Start of Special Olympics World Winter Games 2017
- Quincey at CAGNY: 'We Are Going to Be a Total Beverage Company'
- Two Popular Beverages from Japan Rejoin Coke’s Roster of Billion-Dollar Brands
- Driving Home the Message of Atlanta's Civil Rights Legacy
- From One Fan to Another: The Story Behind Unbox Therapy's Coca-Cola Cooler