Earlier this month, leading up to World Poverty Day, UN Women and
Through the below slideshow, the journalists—Tula Karras, Adrian Granzella Larssen, Susan McPherson and Purvi Thacker—share through their own pictures and words the impact these programs are having on participants and how inspiring these women are to meet.
Learn more about the trip and journalists here.
More on Journey
- Coca-Cola India and Partners to Invest $1.7 Billion in Country’s Agricultural Ecosystem
- See How Coca-Cola and the Phillies Helped Pull Off a ‘Prom-posal’ to Remember
- Cold Lyrics by Hot Rappers Here! Introducing the Summer Sprite™ Cold Lyrics Series™
- How Coca-Cola Sparked the Surging Ready-to-Drink Coffee Business in Japan
- Building a Stronger Community for Refugee Youth in Turkey