I just learned that Chef Linton Hopkins of Restaurant Eugene and Holeman & Finch Public House in Atlanta was just named one best new chefs in America by Food and Wine.
Readers of my blog could have guessed that might happen after they watched the video that Chef Hopkins and Mixologist Greg Best collaborated with us to create last year when Holeman & Finch opened. Their dedication to outstanding food and ingredients is apparent for all to see.
I thought you might like to view the video again.
And while we are on the topic of food, we have another widget to share. This widget is a compilation of recipes that use Company products. I hope that you will enjoy it and begin assembling your own culinary masterpieces to rival those of Chef Hopkins.
More on Journey
- Andy Warhol and Coca-Cola: From Classic to New Coke and Back Again
- Primary Color: Why Sprite Has Sported Green Since 1961
- How Italy Celebrates Carnival
- Coca-Cola Named Official Soft Drink of Major League Baseball in Digital-Driven Partnership
- Meet Shirley Hasley: The Accidental Coke Model Who Helped Make History