I hope that you have had the opportunity to watch the first of the "Cooking with Coca-Cola" videos we posted on Tuesday. The video features Chef Linton Hopkins of Restaurant Eugene and Holeman & Finch Public House preparing a salad with a Coca-Cola balsamic dressing.
We were excited to learn yesterday that Restaurant Eugene was named the Atlanta Journal Constitution 2009 Restaurant of the Year. What a great and well deserved honor for Chef Hopkins and his staff.
More on Journey
- Andy Warhol and Coca-Cola: From Classic to New Coke and Back Again
- Primary Color: Why Sprite Has Sported Green Since 1961
- Meet Mr K: Fred Kirkpatrick, 97, Celebrates 80 Years With Coca-Cola
- Muhtar Kent Reflects on His Coca-Cola Journey and Legacy as Company’s 15th Chief Executive
- How is a Famous Normal Rockwell Illustration Connected to a Coca-Cola Bottler in Virginia?