Readers of the blog will remember that we have partnered with noted Atlanta chef, Linton Hopkins and his mixologist Greg Best several times the past year. First to celebrate their restaurant, Holeman & Finch, as the perfect serve labratory and then later to identify the perfect serving of Coca-Cola. When Chef Hopkins was named one of the ten best new Chefs in American by Food and Wine Magazine, we celebrated with him.
We are happy to announce that we have once again partnered with Holeman & Finch and Chef Hopkins and Greg Best have agreed to share some of their recipes and cooking techniques with our readers. We have filmed a series of videos featuring Coca-Cola as an ingredient in some amazing culinary creations.
We thought we would start off the meal with a nice salad - with a Coca-Cola Balsamic dressing. Enjoy the demonstration and make sure to visit next Tuesday for the next creation. You can Download Cherry Tomato Green Bean and Coca Cola recipe here.
More on Journey
- Ghost Signs Before They Were Ghosts: Preserving a Rare Photo Album for the Coca-Cola Archives
- Rio de Janeiro: The Enchanted Kingdom of Two Carnivals
- Sitting In and Standing Up: Unsung Heroes of Civil Rights Movement Reflect on Soda Fountain Protests
- 10 Artists, 10 Bottles and 10 Stories: Meet the Atlantans Behind World of Coca-Cola’s Newest Exhibit
- Coca-Cola Salesman's Career in Mississippi Started During Civil Rights Movement