What better way to finish our Cooking with Coca-Cola video series than with a classic Southern desert, Chocolate Coca-Cola Cake. Chef Linton Hopkins demonstrates this recipe that he serves at Holeman & Finch. Having been there the day it was filmed, I can tell you it was delicious. Download Coca-Cola Cake Recipe, Download Coca-Cola Cake Icing recipe.
I would like to thank Chef Hopkins and Greg Best of Holeman & Finch for donating their time and expertise for these videos. Chef Hopkins is a former Iron Chef America contestant and has been nominated for James Beard Award and Greg Best has been cited as one of the best Mixologist in America. We were privileged to work with them. I hope that everyone has enjoyed watching the videos and that you have the opportunity to try some of these recipes yourself.
More on Journey
- Primary Color: Why Sprite Has Sported Green Since 1961
- Dispensing Refreshment: These Innovations Have Helped Spread the Enjoyment of Coca-Cola Through the Years
- 10 Artists, 10 Bottles and 10 Stories: Meet the Atlantans Behind World of Coca-Cola’s Newest Exhibit
- 4 Fun, Little-Known Facts About Fanta
- How is a Famous Normal Rockwell Illustration Connected to a Coca-Cola Bottler in Virginia?