We are returning to the drink side of Holeman & Finch's service in our weekly video feature. Mixologist Greg Best has a very interesting take on the classic Whiskey Sour. Called a Pemberton Sour, Greg's recipe features an egg and atomized Coca-Cola syrup. He also gives the history behind the term "Sour" and why the drinks were developed.
More on Journey
- 'Blizzard' of Taste: How Fresca Lived Up to Its Tagline, Literally, for 1967 Debut in New York
- Andy Warhol and Coca-Cola: From Classic to New Coke and Back Again
- Primary Color: Why Sprite Has Sported Green Since 1961
- The Story of Frank O'Hara's ‘Having a Coke With You’ Poem
- Meet Mr K: Fred Kirkpatrick, 97, Celebrates 80 Years With Coca-Cola