Keeping with the holiday spirit this week, Chef Hopkins prepared a cranberry Coca-Cola Chutney for this weeks Cooking with Coke demonstration. The recipe is very easy and the Coke enhances and balances the tartness of the orange juice and the sweetness of the sugar. Download Cranberry Coca-Cola Chutney recipe here.
Chef Hopkins served it with guinea hen but it would be great with your turkey as well.
More on Journey
- Why the Coca-Cola Archives is Digitizing More than 6,000 Analog Tapes
- Primary Color: Why Sprite Has Sported Green Since 1961
- ‘What is Coca-Cola?’ Why the Brand Has Appeared on Jeopardy! 200+ Times
- 5 Artists Who Will Transform How You See Coca-Cola
- Ghost Signs Before They Were Ghosts: Preserving a Rare Photo Album for the Coca-Cola Archives