Keeping with the holiday spirit this week, Chef Hopkins prepared a cranberry Coca-Cola Chutney for this weeks Cooking with Coke demonstration. The recipe is very easy and the Coke enhances and balances the tartness of the orange juice and the sweetness of the sugar. Download Cranberry Coca-Cola Chutney recipe here.
Chef Hopkins served it with guinea hen but it would be great with your turkey as well.
More on Journey
- 10 Artists, 10 Bottles and 10 Stories: Meet the Atlantans Behind World of Coca-Cola’s Newest Exhibit
- Primary Color: Why Sprite Has Sported Green Since 1961
- Meet Mr K: Fred Kirkpatrick, 97, Celebrates 80 Years With Coca-Cola
- How Coca-Cola Brands Make it to the Big (or Small) Screen
- How Italy Celebrates Carnival