Yesterday, I shared some our our heritage around Coca-Cola and food and told you we would be focusing on food in the coming months. Today we have an exciting announcement from our partners at The World of Coca-Cola.
The World of Coke is launching a series of cooking demonstrations. The first three chefs will be Virginia Willis, Richard Blais and Paula Dean.
The World of Coca-Cola website has more information on how to order your tickets, but don't delay as they go sale Monday, September 14th at 10:00 am EST.
More on Journey
- Muhtar Kent Reflects on His Coca-Cola Journey and Legacy as Company’s 15th Chief Executive
- Andy Warhol and Coca-Cola: From Classic to New Coke and Back Again
- 10 Artists, 10 Bottles and 10 Stories: Meet the Atlantans Behind World of Coca-Cola’s Newest Exhibit
- How Italy Celebrates Carnival
- 4 Fun, Little-Known Facts About Fanta