The "dog days" of summer seem to be have arrived, albeit a little early. You can ask our friends who live on the East Coast of the United States. Temperatures in that region have been hitting record highs, including a record high of 103 degrees in New York City. For those of you who need a cool, refreshing idea for a way to cool down, take a look at this 1957 commercial from our Archives.
More on Journey
- Disney and Coca-Cola Archivists Swap Stories on Shared History
- Coca-Cola Named Official Soft Drink of Major League Baseball in Digital-Driven Partnership
- Celebrating the Champs: The Storied History of Coke's Commemorative Sports Cans (and Bottles)
- Why the Coca-Cola Archives is Digitizing More than 6,000 Analog Tapes
- A Slice of Coca-Cola History: Beloved Kentucky Bottling Plant Reborn as Mellow Mushroom Pizzeria