While access to our Archives storage area is very restricted, we occasionally do tours when requested by our marketing colleagues. Yesterday, a creative team from Wieden + Kennedy's Amsterdam office was in Atlanta for meetings with our advertising group. They requested a tour to learn about the heritage of brand Coca-Cola. In the photograph to the left, Phil is illustrating the history of the contour bottle on our packaging row. It is always interesting to me to see what visitors find exciting. In the case of this group, while they were appreciative of the older advertising, they loved the dancing cans and bottles and the space can.
More on Journey
- 5 Artists Who Will Transform How You See Coca-Cola
- Video: Porsche Highlights Coca-Cola History in Jaw-Dropping Display
- Meet Shirley Hasley: The Accidental Coke Model Who Helped Make History
- A Slice of Coca-Cola History: Beloved Kentucky Bottling Plant Reborn as Mellow Mushroom Pizzeria
- Celebrating the Champs: The Storied History of Coke's Commemorative Sports Cans (and Bottles)