Five 18-wheeler trucks adorned with 25 thousand twinkling lights are stopping in 194 towns across the United States to deliver good cheer to people all throughout the country. The annual Coca-Cola caravan brings Santa Claus to good girls and boys for the holidays and is a tradition many families look forward to each December. This video highlights one stop made outside of Walmart in the small town of Winder, Georgia. Here tiny tots send letters to the North Pole before sitting on Santa’s knee to present their wish lists. Each family leaves with a photograph taken with Santa and fun memories to treasure through the next year.
More on Journey
- The 21st Century Evolution of Model Railroading
- Rio de Janeiro: The Enchanted Kingdom of Two Carnivals
- First eCOPA Coca-Cola Gaming Showdown Culminates in New York Finale
- 10 Years of Switching Off: How Earth Hour Became a Global Movement
- Watch: Minute Maid Opens Pop-Up Holiday Store With Nothing to Sell, But Everything to Give