I love the audible crackles and pops that come from dropping the needle on a record. Even though I laid out the 5 Reasons Dusty (vinyl) tops Digital (mp3s), I'm sure there are plenty of technophiles out there who would argue that digital is superior.
Vinyl is indeed making a comeback, with many new releases being issued on the medium. We’d like to know your preference. Do you prefer Dusty or Digital?
More on Journey
- Love at First Sip? ‘Share a Coke' Bottle Plays Role of Cupid in Now-Engaged Couple's Serendipitous Meeting
- Aussie Actress Hayley Magnus Gets Her ‘Groove’ On in Diet Coke’s Infectiously Improvised Big Game Ad
- ‘Because I Can’: Diet Coke Launches Campaign to Support Rebrand in North America
- New York Tastemakers Toast Diet Coke Relaunch at Exclusive Party
- 90 Years, 90 Athletes: Inside Coke’s Storied Partnership With the Olympic Games