I love the audible crackles and pops that come from dropping the needle on a record. Even though I laid out the 5 Reasons Dusty (vinyl) tops Digital (mp3s), I'm sure there are plenty of technophiles out there who would argue that digital is superior.
Vinyl is indeed making a comeback, with many new releases being issued on the medium. We’d like to know your preference. Do you prefer Dusty or Digital?
More on Journey
- Ghost Signs Before They Were Ghosts: Preserving a Rare Photo Album for the Coca-Cola Archives
- Rio de Janeiro: The Enchanted Kingdom of Two Carnivals
- Disney and Coca-Cola Archivists Swap Stories on Shared History
- ‘What is Coca-Cola?’ Why the Brand Has Appeared on Jeopardy! 200+ Times
- 10 Years of Switching Off: How Earth Hour Became a Global Movement