I love the audible crackles and pops that come from dropping the needle on a record. Even though I laid out the 5 Reasons Dusty (vinyl) tops Digital (mp3s), I'm sure there are plenty of technophiles out there who would argue that digital is superior.
Vinyl is indeed making a comeback, with many new releases being issued on the medium. We’d like to know your preference. Do you prefer Dusty or Digital?
More on Journey
- Step Inside the Walmart Museum in Bentonville, Arkansas
- These Coca-Cola Bottle Labels Double as Music Festival Wristbands in Romania
- Andy Warhol and Coca-Cola: From Classic to New Coke and Back Again
- 10 Artists, 10 Bottles and 10 Stories: Meet the Atlantans Behind World of Coca-Cola’s Newest Exhibit
- Coca-Cola Named Official Soft Drink of Major League Baseball in Digital-Driven Partnership