More than 12 million people have logged on to watch this video out of our Coke Studio Pakistan, quite possibly making it the most watched Coke video to date. It features 3rd generation folk singer, Arif Lohar, who sings and plays the 'chimta' -- a traditional percussion instrument Lohar’s forefathers played. His co-singer is Meesha Shafi, an extremely talented and then-up-and-coming musician. The song 'Jugni' is a classic, which was famously sung by Arif Lohar’s late father, Alam Lohar. This song was by far, the most popular song of this Coke Studio Season.
More on Journey
- Noma Bar Adds Graphic Touch to Coca-Cola Polar Bears in Holiday Packaging Designs
- Disney and Coca-Cola Archivists Swap Stories on Shared History
- Inspired Objects: Artist Burton Morris Reinterprets Pop Culture Icons
- 5 Artists Who Will Transform How You See Coca-Cola
- Video: Modern Pop Artist Pakpoom Silaphan Reimagines Coca-Cola Iconography