A Japanese singer-songwriter. He first signed with Sony in 2001 under the stage name Naoto and found stardom in 2010 with his album ‘Shall We Travel?’ He followed up that success with an album, ‘Adventure’, in 2011. 'Adventure' went to number three in the Japanese charts. Aside from making music, Naoto is also known for having been a radio personality on Bayfm and for his travel diary Sekai yo Odore which was published in 2006.
More on Journey
- Disney and Coca-Cola Archivists Swap Stories on Shared History
- Noma Bar Adds Graphic Touch to Coca-Cola Polar Bears in Holiday Packaging Designs
- Coke Music Live Stream Brings Moe’s Southwest Grill Back to Music Roots
- Video: Modern Pop Artist Pakpoom Silaphan Reimagines Coca-Cola Iconography
- Painting the Town (RED) With Neil Patrick Harris: Actor Joins Coca-Cola in Fight Against HIV/AIDS