A Japanese singer-songwriter. He first signed with Sony in 2001 under the stage name Naoto and found stardom in 2010 with his album ‘Shall We Travel?’ He followed up that success with an album, ‘Adventure’, in 2011. 'Adventure' went to number three in the Japanese charts. Aside from making music, Naoto is also known for having been a radio personality on Bayfm and for his travel diary Sekai yo Odore which was published in 2006.
More on Journey
- Behind the Plate With Kamaiyah, Who Plays 'Ice-Ya' in New Sprite Campaign
- Markus Sebastiano Creates Artwork Commemorating Coca-Cola Northern New England’s 40th Anniversary
- Aussie Actress Hayley Magnus Gets Her ‘Groove’ On in Diet Coke’s Infectiously Improvised Big Game Ad
- ‘Because I Can’: Diet Coke Launches Campaign to Support Rebrand in North America
- Artist Terrence Osborne Draws Mardi Gras Inspiration from Barq’s Root Beer and New Orleans