A Japanese singer-songwriter. He first signed with Sony in 2001 under the stage name Naoto and found stardom in 2010 with his album ‘Shall We Travel?’ He followed up that success with an album, ‘Adventure’, in 2011. 'Adventure' went to number three in the Japanese charts. Aside from making music, Naoto is also known for having been a radio personality on Bayfm and for his travel diary Sekai yo Odore which was published in 2006.
More on Journey
- Video: A Day in the Life of Coke's In-House Art Curator
- 10 Artists, 10 Bottles and 10 Stories: Meet the Atlantans Behind World of Coca-Cola’s Newest Exhibit
- Coke Music Live Stream Brings Moe’s Southwest Grill Back to Music Roots
- 10 Years of Switching Off: How Earth Hour Became a Global Movement
- From One Fan to Another: The Story Behind Unbox Therapy's Coca-Cola Cooler