Leading the Latin music sales and concerts worldwide he has become nothing less than a phenomenon. His world tours sell out in every city and in every size venue. Wisin has sung for more than a million fans. He holds the record for the most No. 1s on the Billboard List.
Wisin has won many awards over the years. He won a Grammy in 2010 and two Latin Grammys in 2008 for Best Urban Music ('Los Extraterrestres'). In 2009, he had three No. 1s in the US Latin music market.
While the critics have recognized Wizin's accomplishments, so have his fans. 'La Revolución' went Double Platinum in the United States and Puerto Rico, Platinum in Mexico and Colombia, and Gold in Argentina, Venezuela,Peru, Ecuador, Honduras, Guatemala and El Salvador.
She starts her career in 'LU' with Mario Sandoval. She now continues as a soloist performing her own songs. Her musical style is inspirational and serves as a positive message for young adults and teens.
Paty has performed for millions throughout Latin America and the US, and has sold out the 'Auditorio Nacional' in Mexico City. Her albums routinely sell more than 500,000 units. In 2009, she spent several weeks with the highest-selling album. In 2012/2013, her singles 'Corazón Bipolar' and 'Suerte' spent six months in the Top 10. She also wrote the theme song for the TV show 'Gossip Girl Acapulco'.
More on Journey
- Painting the Town (RED) With Neil Patrick Harris: Actor Joins Coca-Cola in Fight Against HIV/AIDS
- Inspired Objects: Artist Burton Morris Reinterprets Pop Culture Icons
- 5 Artists Who Will Transform How You See Coca-Cola
- Answers to Your Holidays Stress: What Research Tells Us About Getting it All Done
- Video: Athens, Georgia Storeowner Peels Back Coca-Cola History