David Correy, the singer featured on the Coca-Cola 2014 FIFA World Cup anthem "The World is Ours," will perform his song "I Am" this Wednesday, Jan. 29, on NBC's The TODAY Show.
“I Am” is a collaboration by Rock Mafia, Correy, Wyclef Jean and Tokio Hotel. The song is featured in the current USA Network/NFL anti-bullying “Characters Unite” campaign and also in the EA FIFA 2014 Video Game.
"Music is a
powerful and uniting force," Correy said. "This song resonates with people, and I am blessed to be
apart of it and work with such amazing artists."
Mafia brought together the eclectic mix of talent: Correy, Wyclef Jean (award-winning artist, producer and songwriter known for
his work with The Fugees) and Tokio Hotel (a
multi-hit, multi-million-selling band from Germany that has won countless awards
throughout Europe and Latin America).
"The song 'I Am' inspires the world to say 'I am perfect the way I am', to embrace all of our unique diversities and unite the world in the fight against bullying and discrimination," Rock Mafia said
More on Journey
- Born to Fly: Meet David Correy, the Brazilian-American Singer Behind Coke’s 2014 FIFA World Cup Anthem
- Less is More: Lyric Videos Gain Popularity
- David Correy -- The World is Ours (Lyric Video): Coca-Cola's 2014 FIFA World Cup™ Campaign Anthem
- Half of Coca-Cola Sales in UK Grocery and Convenience Stores Coming From No-Sugar Options
- How to Order ‘Share a Coke’ Bottles Sporting Your College Hoops Team’s Logo For March Madness