This spin on a classic dessert was submitted by Carol T. of Roslyn, Washington.
- 1 box of chocolate cake mix
- 1 Can Diet Coke
- 1 small package of Instant sugar-free pudding mix
- 1 container of fat-free chilled whipped topping
- Total Time: 1 hr
- Prep Time: 15 min
- Cook Time: 45 min
- Mix cake mix and Diet Coke together. Bake in an oil-sprayed 9 x 13 pan. Cook at 350 degrees for approximately 45 minutes until slightly underdone. Cool. Frosting: Put 1 small package of sugar-free, fat-free instant chocolate pudding mix into one 8-ounce container of fat-free chilled whipped topping. Mix well. Frost the cake and cut into squares. They taste like brownies, but without all the fat!
More on Journey
- RAIN and CARE Scale Water Smart Agriculture in Ghana, Malawi and Mali
Find Your Match:
Coca-ColaFreestyle Food Pairings Make Your Meals Pop
- Home Run Eats: SunTrust Park Offers Braves Country a Taste of Atlanta
- Culinary Caravans: Food Truck Festivals Bring Fresh Eats to the Masses
Coca-ColaCompany Embarks on Cross-Country Storytelling Road Trip