The new “Sex and the City” movie opens this week, and some of the members of my team have had the opening on their calendars for months!
In Great Britain, diet Coke has teamed up with Patricia Field, who has been called the “fashion genius” behind Sex and the City, but was technically called the costume designer for the TV show.
Field has created four designs for the diet Coke contour bottle -- all with bright colors and women’s faces. The limited edition diet Coke “City Collection” is being sold exclusively at the Selfridges store (in London and Manchester, if you’re in the UK or heading over).
This is not the first time that Coke in Great Britain has teamed up with leading fashion designers to craft diet Coke packaging. Field follows in the footsteps of Julian MacDonald, Matthew Williamson, Jonathan Saunders and Manolo Blahnik, all of whom have created limited-edition diet Coke designs in past years.
More on Journey
- Sitting In and Standing Up: Unsung Heroes of Civil Rights Movement Reflect on Soda Fountain Protests
- Primary Color: Why Sprite Has Sported Green Since 1961
- Video: Porsche Highlights Coca-Cola History in Jaw-Dropping Display
- How Coca-Cola Brands Make it to the Big (or Small) Screen
- 5 Artists Who Will Transform How You See Coca-Cola