One of the joys of my job is when unexpected packages are delivered to my office. I am never sure what the items or papers the sender considers worthy of being "Archived."
Today, I had a very pleasant surprise. Joan O'Connor with Coca-Cola Great Britain, sent me two wonderful Diet Coke bottles that were customized with Swarovski crystals by jewelry designer Johnny Rocket. 2,000 bottles were individually customized and were sold at Selfridges. I am happy to have these for the collection. Thanks Joan!
More on Journey
- A Slice of Coca-Cola History: Beloved Kentucky Bottling Plant Reborn as Mellow Mushroom Pizzeria
- Video: Porsche Highlights Coca-Cola History in Jaw-Dropping Display
- Driving Home the Message of Atlanta's Civil Rights Legacy
- Coca-Cola Named Official Soft Drink of Major League Baseball in Digital-Driven Partnership
- How Coca-Cola Brands Make it to the Big (or Small) Screen