I had an early morning today as a production crew from the Discovery Channel was in town to film a segment for the program How Do They Do It. All filming at the World of Coca-Cola has to do in in the morning before the building is open to the public because we often need to open the cases. This has led to many early mornings there. Matt Shakespeare and cameraman Peter Thorn of the crew were great and recorded segments on the secret formula of Coca-Cola and a variety of other scenes. We will give an update when we get the details on when the program will air.
More on Journey
- Coca-Cola Salesman's Career in Mississippi Started During Civil Rights Movement
- Coca-Cola Named Official Soft Drink of Major League Baseball in Digital-Driven Partnership
- How Italy Celebrates Carnival
- Muhtar Kent Reflects on His Coca-Cola Journey and Legacy as Company’s 15th Chief Executive
- How is a Famous Normal Rockwell Illustration Connected to a Coca-Cola Bottler in Virginia?