I had an early morning today as a production crew from the Discovery Channel was in town to film a segment for the program How Do They Do It. All filming at the World of Coca-Cola has to do in in the morning before the building is open to the public because we often need to open the cases. This has led to many early mornings there. Matt Shakespeare and cameraman Peter Thorn of the crew were great and recorded segments on the secret formula of Coca-Cola and a variety of other scenes. We will give an update when we get the details on when the program will air.
More on Journey
- Primary Color: Why Sprite Has Sported Green Since 1961
- The Story of Frank O'Hara's ‘Having a Coke With You’ Poem
- Rio de Janeiro: The Enchanted Kingdom of Two Carnivals
- Meet Shirley Hasley: The Accidental Coke Model Who Helped Make History
- ‘What is Coca-Cola?’ Why the Brand Has Appeared on Jeopardy! 200+ Times