For our final post from The Coca-Cola Collectors Convention, I wanted to give you an idea of what the well dressed collector wears to the closing banquet. I posed with Dan Dean who was sporting a handsome "Its The Real Thing" outfit. Even the shoes matched!
If you are planning to join us in Milwaukee in 2010, you better begin planning your wardrobe.
More on Journey
- 10 Artists, 10 Bottles and 10 Stories: Meet the Atlantans Behind World of Coca-Cola’s Newest Exhibit
- Meet Mr K: Fred Kirkpatrick, 97, Celebrates 80 Years With Coca-Cola
- Rio de Janeiro: The Enchanted Kingdom of Two Carnivals
- Andy Warhol and Coca-Cola: From Classic to New Coke and Back Again
- Step Inside the Walmart Museum in Bentonville, Arkansas