For our final post from The Coca-Cola Collectors Convention, I wanted to give you an idea of what the well dressed collector wears to the closing banquet. I posed with Dan Dean who was sporting a handsome "Its The Real Thing" outfit. Even the shoes matched!
If you are planning to join us in Milwaukee in 2010, you better begin planning your wardrobe.
More on Journey
- 10 Artists, 10 Bottles and 10 Stories: Meet the Atlantans Behind World of Coca-Cola’s Newest Exhibit
- Primary Color: Why Sprite Has Sported Green Since 1961
- Disney and Coca-Cola Archivists Swap Stories on Shared History
- Driving Home the Message of Atlanta's Civil Rights Legacy
- A Slice of Coca-Cola History: Beloved Kentucky Bottling Plant Reborn as Mellow Mushroom Pizzeria