I love Christmas! I love crafts! And I love
So, what better way to combine these passions than a Christmas Advent calendar made from an antique
It was actually quite easy… and fun! I bought a piece of foam core, some ribbon and a package of round erasers from my local dollar store. I printed out the Santa images from the Internet and sized/cut them accordingly, as well as the numbers 1-24.
The ribbons served as the “hinges” attaching each foam core “door” to the crate and some hot glue put it all together!
It was done in an evening, and I’ve been putting treats for my family in each door since December 1st!
I hope this is the first year of a long, family tradition.
More on Journey
- 'We Must Be More Agile': How a Culture Shift is Powering Coke’s Innovation Agenda
- Fanta Unveils Ghoulish Packaging for Halloween
- James Quincey Discusses Beverages for Life
- Jim Dinkins Discusses Continuing the Growth Momentum in North America
- Coca-Cola Open-Sources Visual Assets to Global Creative Community for Unique Design Challenge