Can you believe we made this ad as late as 1950??
Posters and blotters like this one helped teach people how to drink directly from a Coke bottle – instead of drinking out of a glass or with a straw.
My favorite is the reminder to tilt your head back together with the bottle when you sip!
More on Journey
- Driving Home the Message of Atlanta's Civil Rights Legacy
- Muhtar Kent Reflects on His Coca-Cola Journey and Legacy as Company’s 15th Chief Executive
- How is a Famous Normal Rockwell Illustration Connected to a Coca-Cola Bottler in Virginia?
- 4 Fun, Little-Known Facts About Fanta
- Coca-Cola Named Official Soft Drink of Major League Baseball in Digital-Driven Partnership