During the swap meet, Heidi McGuire, a reporter from the local Denver NBC affiliate 9News, spent an hour interviewing me and a number of the collectors to find out why they collect and what material was available. If you have never attended a Collectors Club meeting, her report will give you a good idea of the variety of items available at the Swap Meet. First, click here to watch the video .
If you have ever wondered what went on during an interview with the media, here is a chance to find out. While Heidi interviewed me we recorded and want to share just a minute of the 8+ minute interview showing you the other side of the camera (and lights and reporter and microphone.)
More on Journey
- Disney and Coca-Cola Archivists Swap Stories on Shared History
- Video: Porsche Highlights Coca-Cola History in Jaw-Dropping Display
- Sitting In and Standing Up: Unsung Heroes of Civil Rights Movement Reflect on Soda Fountain Protests
- From One Fan to Another: The Story Behind Unbox Therapy's Coca-Cola Cooler
- How Italy Celebrates Carnival