Favorite PlacesLOS ANGELES, CA / Echo Park Area
MELBOURNE, AUSTRALIA / Fitzroy St., St Kilda
STOCKHOLM, SWEDEN / Stockholm Old Town
Hey, what's up?! We’re Youngblood Hawke, and we live in Los Angeles, California. The six of us have been long-term friends since childhood and have been making music together for about two years. We're extremely passionate about the band and our music and feel very fortunate that we get to do this with our closest friends.
Our debut single, “We Come Running,” soundtracks the official Coca-Cola Placelists ad. This song came about when we first started the band as an internal message to each other. We were starting at the very bottom, and this song helped us stay focused and passionate about our goals as a band. The song’s about not giving in to your fears and not letting obstacles stop you from getting what you want out of life. We knew if we worked hard enough and poured our hearts out into this music that we'd eventually be heard. The song’s about not giving up.
Our debut album Wake Up is out in the UK on Aug. 5. To
celebrate its release, we’ve shared a host of exclusive Placelists with
Coca-Cola, showcasing a number of unique locations from around the world that
we’ve ventured to in recent months. From the vibrant arts quarter of London’s
Shoreditch to Brooklyn Heights in New York, these are the places where we seek
inspiration to make our music.
Come visit these 10 unique Placelists on Spotify and hear the tracks and artists that make these locations so special to us.
More on Journey
- Coca-Cola Salesman's Career in Mississippi Started During Civil Rights Movement
- Global Developers Turn to Social Art to Help Give Communities Access to Safe Water
- From Farm to Fridge: The Lowdown on Stevia
- The Coca-Cola Foundation and The Coca-Cola Company Give Back $106 Million in 2016
- Leading the Way: The Innovative Ways the British Soft Drinks Industry Is Helping to Reduce Sugar Intake