This infographic from the Ocean Conservancy shows that many of the most commonly found pieces of trash during a coastal cleanup include items we use every day from food wrappers to beverage containers to plastic bags.
The above graphic was created and distributed by Ocean Conservancy (April 2013).
More on Journey
- Reverse Care Package: U.S. Army Soldier Sends Her Parents Surprise Thank You in Minute Maid #doingood Film
- Release of Chinese Deer into Natural Environment Marks New Step for Nearly Extinct Species
- 5 Keys to Being Fearless: Jean Case Challenges Coca-Cola Scholars to ‘Take Risks, Be Bold and Fail Forward’
- More Than 3 Million Liters of Water Delivered to Support Peru Flood Victims
- Empowering the Next Generation of Leaders: Wishing Extraordinary Women a Happy Mother’s Day