Coca-Cola Romania gave shy music fans a fun, refreshing way to break the ice at the country’s biggest summer festival. At the Untold festival in Cluj Napoca, which drew 170,000 spectators over three days, the team handed out magnetic Coke bottles as part of its #ShareaKiss campaign to make it easier for teens to make new friends.
The “kissing” bottles included a small magnet inside each cap. The magnetic caps were randomly dispersed; some included a positive pole and others had a negative pole. When two bottles “kissed” – cap to cap – they would attract. But if two bottles had the same magnetic poles, they repelled.
Take a look at the resulting video, which topped Romania’s YouTube leaderboard and has been viewed more than 156,000 times:
More on Journey
- Creating the New Fanta Bottle: Taking ‘Impossible’ Designs From Drawing Board to Supermarket Shelves
- Coca-Cola Zero Reformulates to Encourage No Sugar Consumption
- Coca-Cola Testing Augmented Reality for Bottling Equipment Maintenance and More
- EKOCENTER: The New Buzzword On College Campuses
- Muhtar Kent’s Key Accomplishments as Coca-Cola CEO