Coca-Cola Romania gave shy music fans a fun, refreshing way to break the ice at the country’s biggest summer festival. At the Untold festival in Cluj Napoca, which drew 170,000 spectators over three days, the team handed out magnetic Coke bottles as part of its #ShareaKiss campaign to make it easier for teens to make new friends.
The “kissing” bottles included a small magnet inside each cap. The magnetic caps were randomly dispersed; some included a positive pole and others had a negative pole. When two bottles “kissed” – cap to cap – they would attract. But if two bottles had the same magnetic poles, they repelled.
Take a look at the resulting video, which topped Romania’s YouTube leaderboard and has been viewed more than 156,000 times:
More on Journey
- Coca-Cola Brazil, Banco do Nordeste Lead Alliance to Boost Water Access in Low-Income Communities
- Meet the '4-Pack': Coca-Cola and U.S. Athletes Team Up for Olympic Winter Games PyeongChang 2018
- The Story of Frank O'Hara's ‘Having a Coke With You’ Poem
- Half of Coca-Cola Sales in UK Grocery and Convenience Stores Coming From No-Sugar Options
- 10 Years of Switching Off: How Earth Hour Became a Global Movement