Maah3z's music brings the flavour and rhythms of Cuba and Venezuela via the Miami clubs. This Cuban-born star has been causing a real stir in the EDM scene in recent months with a mix of dubstep, electro, reggaeton and latin, Maah3z’s music is inspired by the city of Miami and its top DJs. We caught up with him.
Tell us about your music.
I count Afrojack, Swedish House Mafia, Major Lazer and Dave Nada as my influences, and so my music flows from there. It’s a smooth mix of Latin rhythms, electro, trap & dubstep.
What do you have lined up for the summer?
I'm working on my debut album that will be released at the end of the year. The support and encouragement from my fans online has been phenomenal.
Tell us about the location you have chosen for your playlist.
I’ve chosen Miami, as it felt the most appropriate choice to create a Placelist. The foundation in my music comes from here, and I have selected some funky beats to suit everyone’s liking.
Check out his track Ese Lugar on Coca-Cola Placelists:
More on Journey
- How Coca-Cola Sparked the Surging Ready-to-Drink Coffee Business in Japan
- Meet Canada's Top Coca-Cola Collector
- How is a Famous Normal Rockwell Illustration Connected to a Coca-Cola Bottler in Virginia?
- 2,000 Pieces and 28 Years Later: Life-Sized Coke Puzzle Nears Completion
- Cold Lyrics by Hot Rappers Here! Introducing the Summer Sprite™ Cold Lyrics Series™