Maah3z's music brings the flavour and rhythms of Cuba and Venezuela via the Miami clubs. This Cuban-born star has been causing a real stir in the EDM scene in recent months with a mix of dubstep, electro, reggaeton and latin, Maah3z’s music is inspired by the city of Miami and its top DJs. We caught up with him.
Tell us about your music.
I count Afrojack, Swedish House Mafia, Major Lazer and Dave Nada as my influences, and so my music flows from there. It’s a smooth mix of Latin rhythms, electro, trap & dubstep.
What do you have lined up for the summer?
I'm working on my debut album that will be released at the end of the year. The support and encouragement from my fans online has been phenomenal.
Tell us about the location you have chosen for your playlist.
I’ve chosen Miami, as it felt the most appropriate choice to create a Placelist. The foundation in my music comes from here, and I have selected some funky beats to suit everyone’s liking.
Check out his track Ese Lugar on Coca-Cola Placelists:
More on Journey
- Coca-Cola Zero Reformulates to Encourage No Sugar Consumption
- Coca-Cola North America is Bringing the Bubbly with Two Big Water Brands
- Coke’s Strategic Evolution Supports World Health Organization’s Daily Added Sugar Recommendations
- 10 Artists, 10 Bottles and 10 Stories: Meet the Atlantans Behind World of Coca-Cola’s Newest Exhibit
- Reverse Care Package: U.S. Army Soldier Sends Her Parents Surprise Thank You in Minute Maid #doingood Film