Earlier this month, leading up to World Poverty Day, UN Women and
Through the below slideshow, the journalists—Tula Karras, Adrian Granzella Larssen, Susan McPherson and Purvi Thacker—share through their own pictures and words the impact these programs are having on participants and how inspiring these women are to meet.
Learn more about the trip and journalists here.
More on Journey
- Dispensing Refreshment: These Innovations Have Helped Spread the Enjoyment of Coca-Cola Through the Years
- How Coca-Cola Sparked the Surging Ready-to-Drink Coffee Business in Japan
- Coca-Cola CEO: 'Progress is Achieved in Partnership, Not in Isolation'
- Project Last Mile Expands to Strengthen Health Systems in Liberia and Swaziland
- ‘Absolutely Refreshing’: Coca-Cola Launches Barrilitos Aguas Frescas, Sets Bar for New Beverage Category