Earlier this month, leading up to World Poverty Day, UN Women and
Through the below slideshow, the journalists—Tula Karras, Adrian Granzella Larssen, Susan McPherson and Purvi Thacker—share through their own pictures and words the impact these programs are having on participants and how inspiring these women are to meet.
Learn more about the trip and journalists here.
More on Journey
- Photos: Coca-Cola Celebrates Start of Special Olympics World Winter Games 2017
- From 'Pool Boy' to 'Elevator': Get the Stories Behind Coke's 4 New Buzzworthy Ads
- Sustainable Packaging Overview
- Coca-Cola Salesman's Career in Mississippi Started During Civil Rights Movement
- How to Order ‘Share a Coke’ Bottles Sporting Your College Hoops Team’s Logo For March Madness