Some like it hot, some like it sweet and some even some prefer bitter, but no matter your tastes, if you live in one of the more than 200 countries where Coca-Cola operates, there’s a refreshing drink to quench your thirst.
To explore the 3,500 Coca-Cola products offered throughout the world, the Travel Channel, a cable network that airs entertainment documentaries related to leisure and travel, debuted many of our drinks in the Network’s new series, “Fast Foods Gone Global.” The show features multinational food and beverage companies, including Coca-Cola, McDonald’s, Dunkin Donuts-Baskin Robbins, Domino’s, KFC and Pizza Hut.
This documentary travels to different cities across the world to introduce viewers to the companies’ vast portfolios of brands and products catered to local palates. If you missed the first show, two additional episodes of “Fast Foods Gone Global” will air Wednesdays January 9th and 16th — so grab a Coke and join the team for a tasty trip full of exotic destinations.
Want more? The Travel Channel producer of Fast Foods Gone Global shares his favorite Coke flavors from around the world on Coca-Cola Unbottled.
To learn more visit travelchannel.com.
More on Journey
- Supporting Women's Economic Empowerment in the U.S.
- From One Fan to Another: The Story Behind Unbox Therapy's Coca-Cola Cooler
- Coca-Cola CEO Muhtar Kent Receives 2017 Water Leader Award
- The Story of Frank O'Hara's ‘Having a Coke With You’ Poem
- Message from Sam Nunn, Lead Independent Director, in Annual Proxy Statement