People frequently send us photographs when they find interesting Coca-Cola memorabilia, but I recently received the photograph to the left from Audrey Kupferberg and Rob Edelman. Audrey has consulted with us about our film and video collection and Rob has done extensive research on Coke and Baseball. The photograph was taken as they visited Fernandina Beach on Amelia Island. I love the way the script still has the old fashioned feel on this sign.
Photo Courtesy of Rob Edelman and Audrey Kupferberg
More on Journey
- How Coca-Cola Brands Make it to the Big (or Small) Screen
- How Italy Celebrates Carnival
- Video: Porsche Highlights Coca-Cola History in Jaw-Dropping Display
- Honoring a Native Son: Coca-Cola Exhibit, Panel Pay Tribute to Dr. Martin Luther King, Jr. and His Nobel Peace Prize
- Coca-Cola Salesman's Career in Mississippi Started During Civil Rights Movement