If you are a fan of Coca-Cola on Facebook you may have noticed a few videos that featured the Archives the last few months. The two founders of the Coca-Cola Facebook page, Dusty and Michael had toured the Archives when they visited Atlanta a year ago. They had even included photographs from their tour on the site and in their original video. A few months ago, the Archives was contacted by a colleague in our Marketing Department to see if we would let Dusty and Micheal film some new videos in the Archives storage space. I met them at the Archives at 9:00 AM and the team filmed all day. It was alot of fun to see how the process works and I was amazed by the creativity of Dusty and Michael and the advertising crew. I am no actor and a few of the scenes pushed me well outside my comfort zone, but all in all, it was great fun. I posted Everything Must Go in August and I hope you enjoy the new video.
More on Journey
- Coca-Cola Named Official Soft Drink of Major League Baseball in Digital-Driven Partnership
- Dispensing Refreshment: These Innovations Have Helped Spread the Enjoyment of Coca-Cola Through the Years
- Rio de Janeiro: The Enchanted Kingdom of Two Carnivals
- How is a Famous Normal Rockwell Illustration Connected to a Coca-Cola Bottler in Virginia?
- Muhtar Kent Reflects on His Coca-Cola Journey and Legacy as Company’s 15th Chief Executive