Chef Linton Hopkins is the owner and chef at Restaurant Eugene and Holeman & Finch Gastropub in Atlanta, GA. He is a James Beard Award-winning chef who was named one of the 10 Best new Chefs in America by Food & Wine Magazine in 2009. This recipe is part of his 'Cooking With Coca-Cola' video series.
Video: Chef Hopkins Creates His Cranberry Chutney
More on Journey
- Carhop To It: 5 Classic American Drive-In Restaurants
- JourneyxJourney: The Coca-Cola Company Embarks on Cross-Country Storytelling Road Trip
- Hot Dogs, Cold Coca-Cola: Step Inside George’s, a 65-Year-Old Chicago Institution
- Find Your Match: Coca-Cola Freestyle Food Pairings Make Your Meals Pop
- This Michigan Diner Has 12,000 Pieces of Coca-Cola Memorabilia