Chef Linton Hopkins is the owner and chef at Restaurant Eugene and Holeman & Finch Gastropub in Atlanta, GA. He is a James Beard Award-winning chef who was named one of the 10 Best new Chefs in America by Food & Wine Magazine in 2009. This recipe is part of his 'Cooking With Coca-Cola' video series.
Video: Chef Hopkins Creates His Cranberry Chutney
More on Journey
- Chefs Aarón Sánchez, Roblé Ali Dish On Why Coca-Cola Complements Any Meal
- This Michigan Diner Has 12,000 Pieces of Coca-Cola Memorabilia
- Easy Bistro: From Coke Bottling Plant to Hip Chattanooga Eatery
- Nathan's Famous Turns 100: From Coney Island Hot Dog Stand to International Empire
- The Story of a Charleston, S.C. Restaurant and its Legendary Coca-Cola Cake