This spin on a classic dessert was submitted by Carol T. of Roslyn, Washington.
- 1 box of chocolate cake mix
- 1 Can Diet Coke
- 1 small package of Instant sugar-free pudding mix
- 1 container of fat-free chilled whipped topping
- Total Time: 1 hr
- Prep Time: 15 min
- Cook Time: 45 min
- Mix cake mix and Diet Coke together. Bake in an oil-sprayed 9 x 13 pan. Cook at 350 degrees for approximately 45 minutes until slightly underdone. Cool. Frosting: Put 1 small package of sugar-free, fat-free instant chocolate pudding mix into one 8-ounce container of fat-free chilled whipped topping. Mix well. Frost the cake and cut into squares. They taste like brownies, but without all the fat!
More on Journey
- The Pour That Refreshes: Why H&F Burger Chef Linton Hopkins Takes His Fountain Coke Very Seriously
- King of Pops Pays Homage to Atlanta Neighbor With Coke Float Pop (Recipe Included)
- This Michigan Diner Has 12,000 Pieces of Coca-Cola Memorabilia
- Pay Like a Boss With Coca-Cola’s BillBoss: An Internal Innovation Story
- Carhop To It: 5 Classic American Drive-In Restaurants