This recipe was submitted by Jackie Flood of Geneseo, N.Y.
- 1 box of regular or low-fat cake mix
- 1 12-ounce can of Diet Coke
- Total Time: 40 min
- Prep Time: 10 min
- Cook Time: 30 min
- Use any regular or low-fat cake mix and add the Diet Coke. Bake the cake according to the package directions. You can frost the cake a couple of different ways... sprinkle the cake with confectioners sugar, or mix together an 8-ounce tub of Cool Whip and 1 package of sugar-free, fat-free pudding mix (any flavor appropriate to cake flavor).
Diet Coke/Chocolate Cake Mix
Sprite Zero/White Cake Mix
Diet Cherry Coke®/Cherry Cake Mix
More on Journey
- Hot Dogs, Cold Coca-Cola: Step Inside George’s, a 65-Year-Old Chicago Institution
- Carhop To It: 5 Classic American Drive-In Restaurants
- The Pour That Refreshes: Why H&F Burger Chef Linton Hopkins Takes His Fountain Coke Very Seriously
- JourneyxJourney: The Coca-Cola Company Embarks on Cross-Country Storytelling Road Trip
- 16 Features From 2016 That Are Worth a Second Look