This recipe was submitted by Jackie Flood of Geneseo, N.Y.
- 1 box of regular or low-fat cake mix
- 1 12-ounce can of Diet Coke
- Total Time: 40 min
- Prep Time: 10 min
- Cook Time: 30 min
- Use any regular or low-fat cake mix and add the Diet Coke. Bake the cake according to the package directions. You can frost the cake a couple of different ways... sprinkle the cake with confectioners sugar, or mix together an 8-ounce tub of Cool Whip and 1 package of sugar-free, fat-free pudding mix (any flavor appropriate to cake flavor).
Diet Coke/Chocolate Cake Mix
Sprite Zero/White Cake Mix
Diet Cherry Coke®/Cherry Cake Mix
More on Journey
- Big Game Refreshment: Watermelon Strawberry POWERADE Punch
Kalimotxo: The Popular Spanish Sipper Made with
- The Big Business of Beef Jerky: How a Snack Food Once Eaten by Pirates and Hunter-Gatherers Became the Darling of the Gourmet Food World
- Acclaimed Chefs Team Up to Open Community Kitchen in Rio
- 10 Must-Have Spring Picnic Essentials