This recipe was submitted by Jill Greenwood, Winnipeg, Manitoba, Canada.
- 2 large T-Bone steaks (or other select cut suitable for barbequing)
- 2 Can Coca-Cola with Lime™
- 6 Clove fresh minced garlic
- 3 Tablespoon Worcestershire sauce
- 2 Teaspoon seasoning salt or steak seasoning
- 1/4 Teaspoon fresh ground black pepper
- Total Time: 2 hr 20 min
- Prep Time: 2 hr
- Cook Time: 20 min
- Using a fork, pierce each steak several times on both sides and place in a shallow glass baking pan. (Do not use stainless steel.) Sprinkle steaks with seasoning salt and fresh ground black pepper. Pour Worcestershire Sauce over steaks and add garlic. Turn steaks over to ensure they are well coated with seasonings. Pour Coca-Cola with Lime over steaks to completely cover. Cover pan with plastic wrap. Refrigerate for 2 hours, turning steaks after the first hour. Discard marinade and grill steak to desired doneness.