This recipe was submitted by Jill Greenwood, Winnipeg, Manitoba, Canada.
- 2 large T-Bone steaks (or other select cut suitable for barbequing)
- 6 Clove fresh minced garlic
- 3 Tablespoon Worcestershire sauce
- 2 Teaspoon seasoning salt or steak seasoning
- 1/4 Teaspoon fresh ground black pepper
- Total Time: 2 hr 20 min
- Prep Time: 2 hr
- Cook Time: 20 min
Using a fork, pierce each steak several times on both sides and place in a shallow glass baking pan. (Do not use stainless steel.)
Sprinkle steaks with seasoning salt and fresh ground black pepper.
Pour Worcestershire Sauce over steaks and add garlic.
Turn steaks over to ensure they are well coated with seasonings.
Coca-Colawith Lime over steaks to completely cover. Cover pan with plastic wrap. Refrigerate for 2 hours, turning steaks after the first hour. Discard marinade and grill steak to desired doneness.
More on Journey
Combat Cooking with USO Kandahar:
- An 'Infatuation' With Food and Music: Andrew Steinthal's Journey From Record Exec to Startup Success
- Georgia’s Porch Light Latin Kitchen Rallies for Puerto Rican Hurricane Relief
- Making Food Memories: Atlanta’s Iconic Buckhead Diner Turns 30
- RAIN and CARE Scale Water Smart Agriculture in Ghana, Malawi and Mali