This pudding-based recipe was submitted by submitted by April Haynes of Glencoe, Ontario, Canada.
- 1.5 Cup Coca-Cola
- 2 Cup milk
- 1 package of coconut pudding
- 1 package of peanuts (medium size)
- Total Time: 25 min
- Prep Time: 25 min
- Cook Time: N/A
- First make the coconut pudding according to the package directions. Put the pudding in the refrigerator for 10 minutes. In a large bowl combine 2 cups of milk, the pudding and 1 1/2 cups of Coca-Cola. Mix together and gradually add peanuts. Let stand for 2 minutes, and then mix in a blender.Let stand again for 10 minutes in the refrigerator. Enjoy!
More on Journey
- A Monstrous Mashup: 13 Halloween Stories From the Coca-Cola Journey Archives
- Easy Bistro: From Coke Bottling Plant to Hip Chattanooga Eatery
- A Slice of Coca-Cola History: Beloved Kentucky Bottling Plant Reborn as Mellow Mushroom Pizzeria
- Hoops Heaven: 6 Hot Spots to Watch March Madness
- Shake, Sparkle & Stir: A Mixologist Showdown Featuring Coca-Cola Products