This pudding-based recipe was submitted by submitted by April Haynes of Glencoe, Ontario, Canada.
- 1.5 Cup Coca-Cola
- 2 Cup milk
- 1 package of coconut pudding
- 1 package of peanuts (medium size)
- Total Time: 25 min
- Prep Time: 25 min
- Cook Time: N/A
- First make the coconut pudding according to the package directions. Put the pudding in the refrigerator for 10 minutes. In a large bowl combine 2 cups of milk, the pudding and 1 1/2 cups of Coca-Cola. Mix together and gradually add peanuts. Let stand for 2 minutes, and then mix in a blender.Let stand again for 10 minutes in the refrigerator. Enjoy!
More on Journey
- King of Pops Pays Homage to Atlanta Neighbor With Coke Float Pop (Recipe Included)
- This Michigan Diner Has 12,000 Pieces of Coca-Cola Memorabilia
- Pay Like a Boss With Coca-Cola’s BillBoss: An Internal Innovation Story
- 16 Features From 2016 That Are Worth a Second Look
- Home Run Eats: SunTrust Park Offers Braves Country a Taste of Atlanta