This recipe was submitted by Bill Paul of Conyers, GA.
- 2 Scoop vanilla ice cream
- 2 Scoop peach yogurt
- .5 Can Coca-Cola
- Total Time: 5 min
- Prep Time: 5 min
- Cook Time: N/A
- Spoon two or three scoops of vanilla ice cream into a small bowl Add two scoops of Peach yogurt Pour a few ounces of Coca-Cola classic over the above
Makes 1 serving.
More on Journey
- A Monstrous Mashup: 13 Halloween Stories From the Coca-Cola Journey Archives
- Hoops Heaven: 6 Hot Spots to Watch March Madness
- Shake, Sparkle & Stir: A Mixologist Showdown Featuring Coca-Cola Products
- Pay Like a Boss With Coca-Cola’s BillBoss: An Internal Innovation Story
- Big Game Refreshment: Watermelon Strawberry POWERADE Punch