This recipe was submitted by Bill Paul of Conyers, GA.
- 2 Scoop vanilla ice cream
- 2 Scoop peach yogurt
- .5 Can Coca-Cola
- Total Time: 5 min
- Prep Time: 5 min
- Cook Time: N/A
- Spoon two or three scoops of vanilla ice cream into a small bowl Add two scoops of Peach yogurt Pour a few ounces of Coca-Cola classic over the above
Makes 1 serving.
More on Journey
- Easy Bistro: From Coke Bottling Plant to Hip Chattanooga Eatery
- This Michigan Diner Has 12,000 Pieces of Coca-Cola Memorabilia
- A Monstrous Mashup: 13 Halloween Stories From the Coca-Cola Journey Archives
- #ICYMI: 5 Top Stories from Coca-Cola Journey
- Watch: Artist Makes Custom Chandeliers for Chick-fil-A Using Glass Coca-Cola Bottles