This recipe was submitted by Bill Paul of Conyers, GA.
- 2 Scoop vanilla ice cream
- 2 Scoop peach yogurt
- .5 Can Coca-Cola
- Total Time: 5 min
- Prep Time: 5 min
- Cook Time: N/A
- Spoon two or three scoops of vanilla ice cream into a small bowl Add two scoops of Peach yogurt Pour a few ounces of Coca-Cola classic over the above
Makes 1 serving.
More on Journey
- Find Your Match: Coca-Cola Freestyle Food Pairings Make Your Meals Pop
- This Michigan Diner Has 12,000 Pieces of Coca-Cola Memorabilia
- Pay Like a Boss With Coca-Cola’s BillBoss: An Internal Innovation Story
- From Acai to Brigadeiro: 8 Must-Try Brazilian Foods
- Nathan's Famous Turns 100: From Coney Island Hot Dog Stand to International Empire