This recipe was developed for Coca-Cola by the Culinary Institute of America.
- .5 Cup Minute Maid® Premium Orange Tangerine Juice Blend, chilled
- .5 Cup Minute Maid® Limonada, chilled
- .5 Cup Minute Maid® Lemonade, chilled
- 1 medium lime, juiced
- .5 grated lemon peel
- 1 large lemon
- .5 orange, large, navel, peeled and quartered
- .5 Cup ice, crushed
- 1 Pinch salt
- .25 Cup kosher salt (optional)
- Total Time: 5 min
- Prep Time: 5 min
- Cook Time: N/A
- Combine all ingredients, except Kosher salt, in a blender on high speed. Blend until slushy, about 3-5 minutes. Wipe rim of glasses with lime juice and press into Kosher salt, if desired. Pour mixture into prepared glasses and serve.
Serving size: 1 1/4 cup
More on Journey
- Watch: Artist Makes Custom Chandeliers for Chick-fil-A Using Glass Coca-Cola Bottles
- What Do Coca-Cola, Cracker Barrel, Cake and Camouflage Have in Common? Supporting Service Members, Naturally.
- #JXJAtlanta: How to Be a Tourist in Your Own City
- The Pour That Refreshes: Why H&F Burger Chef Linton Hopkins Takes His Fountain Coke Very Seriously
- Hot Dogs, Cold Coca-Cola: Step Inside George’s, a 65-Year-Old Chicago Institution