This recipe submitted by Ellen Neumann of Liberty, NY, is great with beef, pork and hamburgers.
- 2 medium white onion
- 1 Tablespoon Meat drippings (from a piece of meat you have fried or pan drippings from a roasted piece)
- Total Time: 8 min
- Prep Time: 5 min
- Cook Time: 3 min
Peel and slice 2 medium white onions.
Drop sliced onions in meat drippings cooked on high heat and stir slightly.
Add 1/8 cup of
Coca-Cola. Stir continually until the pan is deglazed and onions are opaque (about 2-3 minutes). Remove from pan and serve.
More on Journey
- An 'Infatuation' With Food and Music: Andrew Steinthal's Journey From Record Exec to Startup Success
Kalimotxo: The Popular Spanish Sipper Made with
- #JXJAtlanta: How to Be a Tourist in Your Own City
- Working to Help Train More Than 100,000 Sugarcane Farmers in India
- 16 Features From 2016 That Are Worth a Second Look