This recipe submitted by Ellen Neumann of Liberty, NY, is great with beef, pork and hamburgers.
- 2 medium white onion
- .12 Cup Coca-Cola
- 1 Tablespoon Meat drippings (from a piece of meat you have fried or pan drippings from a roasted piece)
- Total Time: 8 min
- Prep Time: 5 min
- Cook Time: 3 min
- Peel and slice 2 medium white onions. Drop sliced onions in meat drippings cooked on high heat and stir slightly. Add 1/8 cup of Coca-Cola. Stir continually until the pan is deglazed and onions are opaque (about 2-3 minutes). Remove from pan and serve.
More on Journey
- Watch: Artist Makes Custom Chandeliers for Chick-fil-A Using Glass Coca-Cola Bottles
- A Slice of Coca-Cola History: Beloved Kentucky Bottling Plant Reborn as Mellow Mushroom Pizzeria
- Home Run Eats: SunTrust Park Offers Braves Country a Taste of Atlanta
- This Michigan Diner Has 12,000 Pieces of Coca-Cola Memorabilia
- #JxJNashville: Meet the Characters of Music City