Jenna C. Haldeman of Tigard, Oregon, sent us this creative, Coke-inspired twist on an Asian comfort food favorite.
- 1 Pound skinless, boneless chicken breasts, cut into strips (can also use 1 lb chicken wings, trimmed)
- 1 Cup soy sauce
- 2 Tablespoon orange juice
- 1 Tablespoon fresh ginger, minced
- 1 Clove garlic, minced
- .5 Teaspoon Salt, pepper, and chili powder, or to taste
- .25 Cup vegetable oil
- Total Time: 55 min
- Prep Time: 10 min
- Cook Time: 45 min
- Combine all marinade ingredients and marinate chicken overnight. Place chicken on a well-oiled pan and bake at 350 for about 30 minutes. Remove from oven, slide chicken around in the pan to sop up the caramelized sauce, baste with additional marinade and return to oven for another 15 minutes.