A simple dressing made with Coca-Cola is the perfect complement to a delicious, fresh summer vegetable salad. This recipe comes from Chef Linton Hopkins, the James Beard Award-winning owner and chef at Restaurant Eugene and Holeman & Finch Gastropub in Atlanta, GA.
Video: An Elegant Salad in Under 5 Minutes
More on Journey
- #JXJAtlanta: How to Be a Tourist in Your Own City
- Watch: Artist Makes Custom Chandeliers for Chick-fil-A Using Glass Coca-Cola Bottles
- Coca-Cola Surprises Uber VIPs in Atlanta and New Orleans with Celebrity Chefs’ Ultimate Food Pairings
- 16 Features From 2016 That Are Worth a Second Look
- A Slice of Coca-Cola History: Beloved Kentucky Bottling Plant Reborn as Mellow Mushroom Pizzeria