A simple dressing made with Coca-Cola is the perfect complement to a delicious, fresh summer vegetable salad. This recipe comes from Chef Linton Hopkins, the James Beard Award-winning owner and chef at Restaurant Eugene and Holeman & Finch Gastropub in Atlanta, GA.
Video: An Elegant Salad in Under 5 Minutes
More on Journey
- King of Pops Pays Homage to Atlanta Neighbor With Coke Float Pop (Recipe Included)
- JourneyxJourney: The Coca-Cola Company Embarks on Cross-Country Storytelling Road Trip
- Hot Dogs, Cold Coca-Cola: Step Inside George’s, a 65-Year-Old Chicago Institution
- Coca-Cola Surprises Uber VIPs in Atlanta and New Orleans with Celebrity Chefs’ Ultimate Food Pairings
- 16 Features From 2016 That Are Worth a Second Look