A simple dressing made with Coca-Cola is the perfect complement to a delicious, fresh summer vegetable salad. This recipe comes from Chef Linton Hopkins, the James Beard Award-winning owner and chef at Restaurant Eugene and Holeman & Finch Gastropub in Atlanta, GA.
Video: An Elegant Salad in Under 5 Minutes
More on Journey
- Coca-Cola Glazed Brie Pastry Puffs
- What Do Coca-Cola, Cracker Barrel, Cake and Camouflage Have in Common? Supporting Service Members, Naturally.
- This Michigan Diner Has 12,000 Pieces of Coca-Cola Memorabilia
- JourneyxJourney: The Coca-Cola Company Embarks on Cross-Country Storytelling Road Trip
- Movies, Friends and a Little Attitude: 8 Ways to Throw a Blockbuster Party on Hollywood’s Big Night