- 1 Can (16 oz.) pitted dark sweet cherries
- 1 pkg. (3 oz.) cherry gelatin
- 2 Tablespoon fresh lemon juice
- 1 pkg. (3 oz.) cream cheese
- .5 Cup cut-up pecans or walnuts
- Total Time: 20 min
- Prep Time: 10 min
- Cook Time: 10 min
Drain cherry juice.
Bring 3/4 cup of juice to boiling; add to gelatin. Stir until dissolved.
Coca-Colaand lemon juice. Chill until gelatin mounds slightly. Cut cheese into very small pieces. Fold cheese, nuts and whole cherries into gelatin. Spoon into 7 individual molds. C hill until firm. Makes 7 (1/2 cup) servings.
More on Journey
- #JXJAtlanta: How to Be a Tourist in Your Own City
- Going Green: Easy Sprite Zero Cupcakes
Pay Like a Boss With
Coca-Cola’s BillBoss: An Internal Innovation Story
- Spring Recipe: Hibiscus-Lemonade Tea
- The Big Business of Beef Jerky: How a Snack Food Once Eaten by Pirates and Hunter-Gatherers Became the Darling of the Gourmet Food World