- 1 Can (16 oz.) pitted dark sweet cherries
- 1 pkg. (3 oz.) cherry gelatin
- 2 Tablespoon fresh lemon juice
- 1 pkg. (3 oz.) cream cheese
- .5 Cup cut-up pecans or walnuts
- Total Time: 20 min
- Prep Time: 10 min
- Cook Time: 10 min
Drain cherry juice.
Bring 3/4 cup of juice to boiling; add to gelatin. Stir until dissolved.
Coca-Colaand lemon juice. Chill until gelatin mounds slightly. Cut cheese into very small pieces. Fold cheese, nuts and whole cherries into gelatin. Spoon into 7 individual molds. C hill until firm. Makes 7 (1/2 cup) servings.
More on Journey
- 2016 Sustainability Report: Agriculture Infographic
Watch: JetBlue and
Coca-ColaOpen Pop-Up Airport Restaurant to Connect Travelers Over Food
Chefs Aarón Sánchez, Roblé Ali Dish On Why
Coca-ColaComplements Any Meal
Coca-ColaLaunch Beverage Pairing Meal Kits
- Georgia’s Porch Light Latin Kitchen Rallies for Puerto Rican Hurricane Relief