- 1 Can (16 oz.) pitted dark sweet cherries
- 1 pkg. (3 oz.) cherry gelatin
- 2 Tablespoon fresh lemon juice
- 1 pkg. (3 oz.) cream cheese
- .5 Cup cut-up pecans or walnuts
- Total Time: 20 min
- Prep Time: 10 min
- Cook Time: 10 min
Drain cherry juice.
Bring 3/4 cup of juice to boiling; add to gelatin. Stir until dissolved.
Coca-Colaand lemon juice. Chill until gelatin mounds slightly. Cut cheese into very small pieces. Fold cheese, nuts and whole cherries into gelatin. Spoon into 7 individual molds. C hill until firm. Makes 7 (1/2 cup) servings.
More on Journey
- Cherry Coke Style: Make Your Braised Pork Sandwich a Stand-Out
- Virginia Peanut Pie With Coke Reduction
- Slam-Dunk Recipe: Baked Nachos With Diet Coke
- Hoops Heaven: 6 Hot Spots to Watch March Madness
A Humble Trailblazer: Meet Mary Alexander, the First African-American Woman to Appear in