This recipe was submitted by Eric Maietta of Boston, Massachusetts.
- 1 graham cracker pie shell (8-inch)
- 1 package cream cheese, softened (8-ounce)
- 1 Tablespoon butter
- .33 Cup sour cream
- 1 Pint strawberries, halved
- .5 Cup blueberries (optional)
- 2 packages strawberry or strawberry/banana gelatin mix
- 1 Cup cold Sprite
- .5 Cup boiling water
- Total Time: 40 min
- Prep Time: 30 min
- Cook Time: 10 min
- Mix softened cream cheese, melted butter, and sour cream in bowl. Spread mixture in the bottom of the pie shell. Smooth evenly with a spatula or tablespoon. Lightly press the strawberry halves into the mixture. Place shell with mixture and berries into the freezer for 15 minutes. Dissolve the 2 packages of gelatin mix in the 1/2 cup boiling water. Add the Sprite and pour over the berries in the pie shell. Place pie in the refrigerator for 3 to 4 hours or until the gelatin becomes firm. Serve with whipped cream or ice cream. Serves approximately 6.
More on Journey
- What Do Coca-Cola, Cracker Barrel, Cake and Camouflage Have in Common? Supporting Service Members, Naturally.
- Insider’s Guide to Indy: Local Coke Employees Share Tips With Final Four Fans
- Easy Bistro: From Coke Bottling Plant to Hip Chattanooga Eatery
- This Michigan Diner Has 12,000 Pieces of Coca-Cola Memorabilia
- Pay Like a Boss With Coca-Cola’s BillBoss: An Internal Innovation Story