This mocktail recipe was created by Chef Virginia Willis with nutritional analysis by Robyn Kievit, RD, LDN, CSSD, FNP-BD. Reprinted with permission from “Bon Appétit, Ya’ll: Recipes and Stories from Three Generations of Southern Cooking by Virginia Willis,” copyright 2008.
- 2 Ounce Sprite Zero
- 6 Ounce apple cider, warmed
- 1 Ounce apple syrup
- .25 Cup whipped cream
- 1 Dash Ground nutmeg
- Total Time: 3 min
- Prep Time: 3 min
- Cook Time: N/A
- Combine warmed apple cider and apple syrup in glass coffee mug. Add Sprite Zero. Garnish with whipped cream; sprinkle with ground nutmeg.
Makes 1 serving.
1% protein, 1 g
66% carbohydrates, 50 g
33% fat, 11 g
21% saturated fat, 7 g
More on Journey
- Shake, Sparkle & Stir: A Mixologist Showdown Featuring Coca-Cola Products
- 16 Features From 2016 That Are Worth a Second Look
- Eat Your Heart Out: 9 Heart-Shaped Valentine's Day Recipes
- Hoops Heaven: 6 Hot Spots to Watch March Madness
- Pay Like a Boss With Coca-Cola’s BillBoss: An Internal Innovation Story