It’s Friday, Friday! No, we’re not about to belt out an
overplayed song, but we will aim to make your day a little sweeter. In
honor of the official kick off to summer, Target Inner Circle member Gina Homolka of Skinnytaste shares
an easy and healthy recipe for grilled pizza. Move over, hot dogs!
There’s a new, lean guy on the grill this summer. Perfect
for seaside soirées or poolside parties, this sweet and spicy shrimp pie
is guaranteed to please the pickiest of palettes.
Grilled Thai Sweet and Spicy Shrimp Pizza by Skinnytaste
Makes 2 pizzas, serves 6 to 8
What You’ll Need:
For the shrimp: 5 tbsp light mayonnaise 3 tbsp Thai Sweet Chili Sauce 1 tsp Sriracha 1 lb large shrimp, shelled and deveined (weight after peeled) 2 tsp cornstarch 1 tsp canola oil
For the pizza: 2 Archer Farms Fire Roasted thin square pizza crust 1 1/2 cups reduced fat mozzarella cheese Cooking spray 2 tbsp scallions, chopped 2 tbsp cilantro leaves.
More on Journey
- The Story of a Charleston, S.C. Restaurant and its Legendary Coca-Cola Cake
- Home Run Eats: SunTrust Park Offers Braves Country a Taste of Atlanta
- Hoops Heaven: 6 Hot Spots to Watch March Madness
- Carhop To It: 5 Classic American Drive-In Restaurants
- The Pour That Refreshes: Why H&F Burger Chef Linton Hopkins Takes His Fountain Coke Very Seriously