Former Top Chef contestant and Atlanta Chef Kevin Gillespie, dishes up his take on a dinner classic: pot roast. Cooked with Coca-Cola and topped with glazed vegetables, this savory meal is perfect for entertaining during the cooler months.
For the accompanying glazed vegetables recipe, head over to Gillespie’s site.
More on Journey
- King of Pops Pays Homage to Atlanta Neighbor With Coke Float Pop (Recipe Included)
- #JxJNashville: Meet the Characters of Music City
- Chefs Aarón Sánchez, Roblé Ali Dish On Why Coca-Cola Complements Any Meal
- Hoops Heaven: 6 Hot Spots to Watch March Madness
- The Pour That Refreshes: Why H&F Burger Chef Linton Hopkins Takes His Fountain Coke Very Seriously