Former Top Chef contestant and Atlanta Chef Kevin Gillespie, dishes up his take on a dinner classic: pot roast. Cooked with Coca-Cola and topped with glazed vegetables, this savory meal is perfect for entertaining during the cooler months.
For the accompanying glazed vegetables recipe, head over to Gillespie’s site.
More on Journey
- Easy Bistro: From Coke Bottling Plant to Hip Chattanooga Eatery
- Shake, Sparkle & Stir: A Mixologist Showdown Featuring Coca-Cola Products
- A Monstrous Mashup: 13 Halloween Stories From the Coca-Cola Journey Archives
- 16 Features From 2016 That Are Worth a Second Look
- The Pour That Refreshes: Why H&F Burger Chef Linton Hopkins Takes His Fountain Coke Very Seriously