Former Top Chef contestant and Atlanta Chef Kevin Gillespie, dishes up his take on a dinner classic: pot roast. Cooked with Coca-Cola and topped with glazed vegetables, this savory meal is perfect for entertaining during the cooler months.
For the accompanying glazed vegetables recipe, head over to Gillespie’s site.
More on Journey
- #JXJAtlanta: How to Be a Tourist in Your Own City
- The Story of a Charleston, S.C. Restaurant and its Legendary Coca-Cola Cake
- Chefs Aarón Sánchez, Roblé Ali Dish On Why Coca-Cola Complements Any Meal
- Nathan's Famous Turns 100: From Coney Island Hot Dog Stand to International Empire
- Hot Dogs, Cold Coca-Cola: Step Inside George’s, a 65-Year-Old Chicago Institution